About Me

Hello Students, Parents, and Administration,
My name is Ashley Fontenot. I have just recently gotten married to my boyfriend of three years. I am the middle of three girls and i'm a strong family person. I received my beachelor degree from the University of South Alabama and plan to get my master's degree in the summer. I am motivated and really looking forward to teaching the students this year. I know they will have a great time learning!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blogs!

I plan to have a class blog.
This blog would be used to post homework and important events for the school year. It would involve a calender for the class and the school. Parents and students would be able to access the blog and write comments when they wish. It will also include pictures from various activities done in the class.

The second blog will be for the students.
The students will be responsible for making weekly post, and commenting to at least one other persons blog post. The parents will be able to view this blog as well.

No comments: