About Me

Hello Students, Parents, and Administration,
My name is Ashley Fontenot. I have just recently gotten married to my boyfriend of three years. I am the middle of three girls and i'm a strong family person. I received my beachelor degree from the University of South Alabama and plan to get my master's degree in the summer. I am motivated and really looking forward to teaching the students this year. I know they will have a great time learning!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Expectations!

My expectations for this year's class:
Students:
(1.) Attendance is key to a fulfilled year of education.
(2.) Come in quietly and begin bell ringer for the day.
(3.) Participate in all mandatory activities.
(4.) Put a 110% in completing all assignments.
(5.) Have fun!

Parents:
(1.) Help children with homework and any extra practice they need.
(2.) Participate in any activities that are considered educational. (PTO)
(3.) Volunteer to be chaperons on field trips.

No comments: