About Me

Hello Students, Parents, and Administration,
My name is Ashley Fontenot. I have just recently gotten married to my boyfriend of three years. I am the middle of three girls and i'm a strong family person. I received my beachelor degree from the University of South Alabama and plan to get my master's degree in the summer. I am motivated and really looking forward to teaching the students this year. I know they will have a great time learning!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Technology in the Classroom

This is the way I plan to incorporate technology in the classroom:
I plan to use podcast, websites.
Podcast will mainly be used for instructional use. I can teach the lesson and also record it so that students can listen at any time when he/she has a question. This would help reduce a lot of time in the classroom. Especially if its instructions for a project. I could give the students the instructions in writhing, go over them in class and also make a podcast so that the students would have extra help.

I would use websites for various reasons. One to gain ideas for lesson plans and fun crafts for the material we would be discussing. Second, too get the students involved in games that deal with the studying material. I believe technology could both benefit the students and me.

I also plan to use Blogs but that will be discussed in the next blog session.

1 comment:

Lauren MacD said...

Ashley, I love your site and ideas, but you should be a bit more careful with your spelling. Bachelor degree, writing, to not too... these are things you will be teaching your students.