About Me

Hello Students, Parents, and Administration,
My name is Ashley Fontenot. I have just recently gotten married to my boyfriend of three years. I am the middle of three girls and i'm a strong family person. I received my beachelor degree from the University of South Alabama and plan to get my master's degree in the summer. I am motivated and really looking forward to teaching the students this year. I know they will have a great time learning!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Grade I Hope to Teach and My Goals!

I wish to teach kindergarten or first grade. The reason I choice these grades was because I believe I would positively impact these children's lives. I choice such an early age due to the fact that the early we began in stealing in our students how to behave and do well in the classroom the more they will grow up to do great and marvelous things. However, it's not only about behavior but also values and how not every one may believe the same things. This is the reason I will emphasize respect.

My goals for the year's class:
(1.) Complete all curriculum required by the State for First Grade Level.
(2.) Have majority of students at the same reading level by the end of school.
(3.) Have higher CRT grades than the previous year.
(4.) Maintain classroom order and keep student's attention during fun activities.
(5.) Allow the students to enjoy learning by making learning more hands on.

No comments: